Tin over Cardboard (TOC) advertising sign for the Falstaff Super X Brand. It has a red background and reads “Falstaff Super X – The Choicest Product of the Brewers’ Art”. Circa 1935.
This is a Reverse-on-Glass ABC Beer Brand Menu Board manufactured by the American Brewing Company, circa 1935. The red and black menu board features prices for sandwich items displayed in a restaurant.
This Falstaff Beer self-framed tin sign “The Peacemaker” is a very desirable piece from the William J Lemp Brewing Company in Saint Louis MO Circa 1915.
Yankee Boy Pocket Tobacco Tin, featuring a baseball player called Yankee Boy Brand. This brand was fairly popular 100 years ago and pocket tobacco tins are highly collected today. Circa 1917.
Union Leader Tobacco Tin in the shape of a milk pail or can sold by the Lorillard Tobacco Company. This style of tobacco tin is unique and this brand might be the only one who utilized a milk can mechanism to sell their cut plug tobacco. Circa 1915 Tobacco Tin.
Circa 1930s, A store display of individual smoking packages from the John Weissert company in St. Louis, MO. The Rod and Gun Tobacco Brand was just one of many different brands that this company sold including Big John Brand and Orphan Boy as two of their other major products.
Circa 1895, a great Horse Shoe Brand advertising booklet from the Drummond Tobacco Company in Saint Louis MO. The St. Louis area was the largest tobacco producing city around 1900 and the Drummond company was just one of many companies at the time in the city who manufactured commercially available tobacco products.
This is a wooden milk-carrying crate manufactured for the Waterloo Milk Company in Waterloo, IL Circa 1940.
This is a rare antique green metal milk can from the Waterloo Illinois Milk Company, based in Waterloo, Illinois, circa 1930’s
Metal Serving Tray, Saint Clair Dairy was bought out by the Waterloo Milk Company when they expanded in the East St Louis Illinois market. Eventually the Waterloo Milk company had plants in Waterloo, East St. Louis, Cairo and Red Bud, Illinois. Ca 1915