This serving tray advertises the Jersey-Creme soft drink, circa 1910.
Tin Embossed Beer sign from the Hyde Park Brewery in North St. Louis, MO, Ca. 1930s This brand was also sold prior to prohibition and last until the early 1950s before it was bought by another brewery, and the Hyde Park brand was eliminated.
Prince of Pilsen Brand Cardboard Beer poster from the Mound City Brewery in New Athens, IL. The Mound City Brewery was an institution in St. Clair county for years. The brewery eventually closed in the 1950s and was demolished in 1966.
This is a stoneware beer mug for the Wagner Old Time Lager brand which was brewed by The Forest Parking Brewing Company, Saint Louis, MO, 1910.
Stoneware Drinking Mug or Stein from the Otto Stifel Brewing Company in Saint Louis, MO. This mug is a pre-prohibition era mug, and was probably given away to local saloons which were owned by the Stifel Brewery as a gift to their customers who drank their product. Ca. 1910
Tin Over Cardboard Advertising Sign from the Star Peerless Brewery in Belleville, IL. The Stern Brau brand was one of their flagship brands, and apparently was sold for 10 cents a bottle when this sign was made. Ca. 1935.
Celluloid Button Sign from the Star Peerless Brewery in Belleville, Illinois, in St. Clair County. Ca. 1935. Button signs are highly collected by a large group of people in the breweriana collecting circles. Circa 1935.
These are three vibrantly-colored coordinating glazed ceramic beer steins produced in Germany for the American Brewing Company (A.B.C.) of St. Louis, Missouri in 1906-1908.
Tin over Cardboard (TOC) advertising sign for the Falstaff Super X Brand. It has a red background and reads “Falstaff Super X – The Choicest Product of the Brewers’ Art”. Circa 1935.
This is a Reverse-on-Glass ABC Beer Brand Menu Board manufactured by the American Brewing Company, circa 1935. The red and black menu board features prices for sandwich items displayed in a restaurant.